Home Safe Services will test for any spillages on indoor, open-flued gas heaters. The ventilation testing will ensure that no carbon monoxide is leaking/coming back into the property, instead of exiting via the flue of the system, and to ensure that combustion fumes are not drawn back into the property when kitchen/bathroom extraction fans are in operation. Our qualified technicians will determine whether the property has enough ventilation for the carbon monoxide and combustion fumes to be released through the flue.
It is critically important that all properties are adequately ventilated to ensure the safety of your tenants. If our technicians find ventilation is inadequate for any heating systems within your property, a report outlining these findings will be issued to your Property Manager along with recommendations on how to resolve any ventilation issues.